Seoul City's one-stop call center "Dasan 120" has begun its English, Japanese, and Chinese services for international residents as of Sept. 10th.
They provide information on;
- Tourism and tourist attractions
- Restaurants (Korean and international cuisines)
- Transportation (bus, subway, taxi, etc.)
- Korean language schools & centers, and foreign schools in Seoul
- Interpretation services
- Legal consulting
- Lost items
- Volunteer services
- Daily living in Seoul and other inquiries about Seoul
How to use: just dial "120" (02-120 from cellular phones and outside Seoul) and press "9" for foreign language services.
Business hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday (If you call before 9 a.m. or after 6 p.m., or weekends, you may make an appointment for operators to call you back during the business hours.)